GM Tina. GM Tina. My tenancy of a condo unit was terminated…

Customer Question
GM Tina Lawyer's Assistant:...

GM Tina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

My tenancy of a condo unit was terminated on 22nd September 2017 after 2 years by a single landlord citing that she was moving in herself, despite the fact that she owns other units and lives in one across the street. I have written her on at least 3 occasions and have called numerous times to return the keys to her so as to get back my refundable deposit of $200. She has ignored every single communication. I have now written to her on 30th November 2017 giving her 7 days to let me know when she will be collecting the fob and front door keys, as otherwise I will be taking legal action. She signed a legal document and no landlord should be able to get away with something like this. I'd love to have your advice.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Apologies message sent before I signed it. Hazel Joffe

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/3/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Where is the condo located?

If you are asking for a call then you have to click the call button but first make sure we all know where you are located.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!