Do u cover nunavit teriotorie. Canada. Not yet

Customer Question
Do u cover nunavit...

Do u cover nunavit teriotorie

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
12/1/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Please provide me with the basic facts and then your specific question.

Thanks

The company I worked the owner was very absive to and and told me to go f**k myself and I told him that I don't take abuse and wanted to fly home his response was Sunday even though I quite
He has also made deductions of mt cheque that I have no idea what for
Hello

Did you just start working for them now? If not for how long have you worked for them?

Did you ask what the deductions are for?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!