I have an ICBC question. I was the victim of a hit and run…

Customer Question
Hi, I have an...

Hi, I have an ICBC question. I was the victim of a hit and run but got the other plate number and reported it to ICBC. No apparent personal injury but vehicle damage. ICBC won'y pay for my car because the other driver hasn't put in a claim and there are no witnesses. Should I pursue this to get them or the other driver to pay? Thanks, John

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Vancouver, B.C. 2001 toyota.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Reported to ICBC

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/1/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Did you make a police report?