Im going in to have my application for commisioners for oath…

Customer Question
Im going in to have...
Im going in to have my application for commisioners for oath signed by a lawyer in an hour or so but I havent completely studied the booklet, I get the just of it but what questions will he ask me?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/30/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

For the most part the lawyer will question you to be sure that you understand both your duties you will have and also the powers you will receive when you are granted the status of a Commissioner for Oaths.

Does that help?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.