I would like to make an appointment for mpi personal injury…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to make an appointment for mpi personal injury claim . please call me back @(###) ###-####0r(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?

Yes I d0 have all copies

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

They have denied paying my work wages

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know what should I do

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/30/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Your question just appeared on the Canada law list now. I am sorry there was this delay. I assume it was on the US law list first in error.

But I also wanted to let you know that we cannot make appointments. I can answer your questions if you like or I can provide suggestions on how to find a lawyer.

If none of that will work then please ask the site for a refund.