What is considered 50/50 custody. Is it just over night time…

Customer Question
What is considered 50/50...

What is considered 50/50 custody. Is it just over night time that counts or any time in general?

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

I'm in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes, however I need a quick answer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We've been separated for a year as of November 3, 2016; as my husband works 5:00 am to 2:30 pm the custody arrangement for the past year and a bit has been that he picks her up from school Monday to Friday so he has her 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm daily with every 2nd weekend. Today, we are trialing Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday overnight with her Dad; he will continue to pick her up from school as previously stated with the potential of keeping her later on Tuesday & Thursday next week (but not overnight). What impact does this have on time spent with each parent?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/30/2017
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello, thank you for the question. I don't think there are any Saskatchewan lawyers here on the site. I'm an Ontario family lawyer, and I can answer you but I'd have to do a bit of checking on your province's laws.

What's the rush in getting an answer? Is this an emergency?

Don't worry about it; I'll contact my lawyer instead. I was under the impression I was linking to a SK lawyer

There aren't any SK lawyers around at the moment.

Don't forget about your deposit to the site, if you made one. Check your site account for the status of your deposit / membership. I'm not a site employee so can't check that for you.

Good luck, come back any time.

Ulysses

The links sent don't open. Does that mean I get my $5.00 back?

I didn't send you any links.

Are you trying to contact customer service?