I was injured at work in Yellowknife, when looking through…

Customer Question
Good Morning, I was...

Good Morning, I was injured at work in Yellowknife, when looking through my file to do an appeal I found that each time my caseworker would ask questions to the medical adviser he would change how I had the accident. Is this legal??

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Sorry thought you were in canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes lots filed,

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just need to know if workers comp caseworker can change your accident in your file

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/29/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.