I was charged in 2016.for section 267 assault wth weapon.it…

Customer Question
Hi i was charged...

Hi i was charged in 2016.for section 267 assault wth weapon.it was false eligation by my husband.but i applied for disposal of record but they denied.even if i was on peace bond.court doesnt want me to do any anger classes nothing.even they want my husband to do classes.why they denied.and im on pr.is it affect on pr renew or citizenship.and my husban is still wth me.he is sorry for what he did.is it i can not enter u.s.plz reply me im worried.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Its in toronto

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No.i had a lawyer.but when they gave me peacebond he was not there.and bc of my daughter i dont want this case prsidures and all.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No im just woried abt my pr renew and citizenship.and u.s entry bc my family is there

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
11/29/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Are you saying you were convicted?