It is a tenant landlord dispute that went to court. The

Customer Question
It is a tenant...

It is a tenant landlord dispute that went to court. The judge said he would rule on this and both parties would be notified of his ruling. Today's ruling just came in and I was given 11 days to move out of my apartment. I believe I should have more time that 11 days to find new living quarters

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

It is in Ontario Canada ..... do I have the wrong website?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, the whole thing went to court - the landlord presented his issues and I presented mine. The judge said he would have to think about it and get back to both of us with his decision

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so..

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/28/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Was this a ruling by the member of the Landord Tenant Board or actually from a Judge in Court?

Can you attach the ruling?

from a judge.
I cannot attach the ruling. I cannot find new lodgings within 11 days. What is my recourse
Are you there?
I have paid $48 for advice and have not received anything .....