Are there any rules about a bank forcing as customer to sell…

Customer Question
Are there any rules...

Are there any rules about a bank forcing as customer to sell stock and close an account for a bank in Canada?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

Newfoundland,Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

I haven't served documents yet if that's what you mean

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/28/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Please set out your basic facts so I can get a better understanding of what is going on.

Thans

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!