I have a property in phil.All of my property in canada was…

Customer Question
i have a property in...
i have a property in phil.All of my property in canada was already separated. I have a piece
of land in my country between me and my ex husband.he does not want to give it to me.
there is a legal paper and when i bought it we are still maried. what is the best thing to.
he is leaving here in toronto.What action I have to do so that i can my share>.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/27/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Did a court divide the property in Ontario or did you just do this yourself?