How do I put a lean on an Estate? I am in British Columbia…

Customer Question
How do I put...

How do I put a lean on an Estate?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in British Columbia Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I paid for the cremation and I paid for a credit card with my money on Alina credit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry for your loss.

Are you saying you paid all these expenses and the executor is refusing to pay you back?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!