I want to evict my tenant and want to do it right. Do you…

Customer Question
I want to evict...

I want to evict my tenant and want to do it right. Do you think a lawyer preparation of notice is recommended?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

BC province

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No,

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The tenant is Blind and well advised of his Rights!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

What are the grounds for eviction?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!