Relaxing information about privacy acts protection and

Customer Question
Relaxing information about privacy...

Relaxing information about privacy acts protection and privacy act of a freedom of information I had a place reports that I had printed off for serious and gave them to her and she went ahead and found the office where the reports were made and I asked him how many reports she was and they gave her the information without my consent I was just wondering if she was breaking the law

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No I just found out that she found out that was there was more occurrences that I didn’t feel that it was fit for her because it wasn’t at anytime with the serious when my granddaughter was here so she went to head and found them and got my information of the reports which I feel that she invaded my privacy

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/24/2017
Lawyer: TexasAtty,
 replied 4 months ago
TexasAtty

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Lawyer: TexasAtty,
 replied 4 months ago

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

While waiting for a response, please do not keep asking questions, such as "Are you there", etc. since that can erase whatever I am writing and also interrupts the thought process. I will be back with you as soon as I can do any research necessary, formulate a response, and type it in.

Lawyer: TexasAtty,
 replied 4 months ago

I'm not sure what type of documents you are referencing. Can you explain what she look at that you think is a violation of your privacy?

Police report on address were I live.
Live in ontario canada
Lawyer: TexasAtty,
 replied 4 months ago

This is in the US Law category. I will move it to Canada Law for you.

Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

I am a lawyer in Ontario and happy to help but I just don't understand the facts.

Please start at the beginning and set out the facts.

Then please let me know your specific question.

Thanks

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor