Issues with the board about EXPENSES and compensation from…

Customer Question
Issues with the board...

Issues with the board about EXPENSES and compensation from Tarion. I have contacted CAO. How do I connect with a competent Condominium Lawyers on all aspects of Condominium Law? Besides, the board has threathened me with legal action for questioning their behavior.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

In Port street, Mississauga

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

What specifically? The board has sent me a letter saying that I am harassing owners, employees, management company and board members. I have tried to speak to directors of the board but they hide behind the mgmt. company. I wanted to reply to the board but decided not to write and elaborate. The board has done as they please for years. There are also issues of SAFETY too.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It would run into pages. Rumour has it that a director got workers who did work in the building also do work in his condo. Furthermore, money was used from the reserve fund (I have received a stupid reply) when more important things need to have been done.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/23/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Please set out the basic facts. I am not able to follow them from your initial post.

I need to talk on the phone though not now. We are going out this moment.I noticed that my credit card has been charged while I have not got any answer to my queries.
I am sorry but I got to go now. I will call later tomorrow.

OK

Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 5 months ago

Are you interested in going ahead today?

I do feel that you can give me a proper answer on the phone. I do not like the process of writing questions which I believe is slow. I need quick and detailed answers.
The issues are many and varied.
Just to mention a few: city passing a building as fit for habitation when there were myriad defects and deficiencies, Tarion compensation was inadequate, the board and management in cahoots.I have decided to proceed through CAO and use a personal live lawyer who will represent me when I am away.Please return my charges to my credit card. I do not need to use your services for. now.Thank you for your interest.Sincerely
CR***@******.***

I don't work for the site.

I can send a message to customer service for you. I hope that works.

Thank you Debra. This requires a sit down lawyer. I tend to explain myself best in person in the vicinity where I live
Thlis will add clarity in stead of vagueness.For now i will call it quits.
Is my charges to my credit card being reversed?
Thank you
Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor