Actually i am in ontario and its over 90 days that my study…

Customer Question
Actually i am in...

Actually i am in ontario and its over 90 days that my study permit is expired. Actually i was in big trouble. I was depressed because i lost my mom this year and was not able to go to india at her funeral and then my father was hospitalised n was in critical situation. Can anyone help me in that? In restoring my permit?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet. I applied for college letter and i didn't got that yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/23/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry for your loss and for this difficult situation.

There is no way to restore your permit.

You can apply for a new one once you get the offer of enrolment from the school.

Does that fully answer your question even though it is not what you were hoping to hear?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?