I am being bullied and harassed on line in a facebook group.

Customer Question
I am being bullied...

I am being bullied and harassed on line in a facebook group. I'm an activist and was actually organizing and advocating for the group. Then they kicked me out and it's being reported to me of ongoing gossip and damage to my reputation. I've been a victim of workplace bullying and harassment. I'm really scared. what can I do right now?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I'm in canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

There's no employment agreement. I'm an activist like I said above. Did you see what I wrote. I'm just a volunteer.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/23/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Do you know the identities of the people who are telling lies about you and harming your reputation?

I know their names that they use on Facebook.

But do you know where they live and their true identity?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!