I am looking for assistance in question regarding a will…

I am looking for...

I am looking for assistance in question regarding a will that has left funds in trust.

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

I am in B.C Canada and the estate was in Saskatchewan Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

I have have received a letter of probate and Statement of Executor account

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need help to know what was actually left in the estate and how it was managed and wether or not I have the right to know were all the deceased rrsp's and pensions went to?

11/22/2017
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry for your loss and for your difficult situation.

Are you one of the residuary beneficiaries of the estate?

Debra, Lawyer
How soon can I expect your call
do I have the right to ask for more documents regarding what he had invested?
Are you still there?
Phone call session started