I am looking for assistance in question regarding a will

that has left funds in...
I am looking for assistance in question regarding a will that has left funds in trust.
JA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: I am in B.C Canada and the estate was in Saskatchewan Canada
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: I have have received a letter of probate and Statement of Executor account
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need help to know what was actually left in the estate and how it was managed and wether or not I have the right to know were all the deceased rrsp's and pensions went to?
11/22/2017
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry for your loss and for your difficult situation.

Are you one of the residuary beneficiaries of the estate?

Debra, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
How soon can I expect your call
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
do I have the right to ask for more documents regarding what he had invested?
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Are you still there?
Phone call session started
Debra, Lawyer