I live in a condo. The unit underneath me has Been being…

Customer Question
I live in a...

I live in a condo. The unit underneath me has Been being renovated sine about Dec 15 of last year. The noise is not constant but occurs whenever the owners wish. I have complained to management quite a few times. The most recent nov. 11 . I did not get an answer the noise this minute is loud enough I could not hear a tv or my phone. Do you have a suggestion?

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

In Nepean which is part of ottawa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No I have just sent emails

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have thought of moving but am not sure that is in my best interests

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/22/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

What has management said?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.Thanks!