Want to ask a question. Not yet. Checking to see if i can…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** to ask a question

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Checking to see if i can afford one

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Charges and time frame

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Lawyer: JenniferImmLaw,
 replied 8 months ago
JenniferImmLaw

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes. Is your question regarding US law?

I'm looking for someone to complete my daughter's Canadian citizenship application
Lawyer: JenniferImmLaw,
 replied 8 months ago

Okay, your question reached the US side. I will send it to Canadian law. Thanks.

Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

The lawyers on this site cannot act for you.

I can provide you with legal information. Or if you give me your province I can suggest how to find a lawyer.