Are you familiar with the Cachet Partners Grp in Woodbridge…

Customer Question
Are you familiar with...

Are you familiar with the Cachet Partners Grp in Woodbridge Ontario?

Lawyer's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.

We put a deposit for a membership with the Company and sent them a written letter asking to cancel it and want a complete refund

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?

The person I was dealing with is no longer with them and is off on medical leave.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/21/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

When did you become a member exactly?

Why do you want to cancel?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!