Do You Know My location?, Stony Plain AB. Well for Help For…

Customer Question
Do You Know My...

Do You Know My location?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I’m Alberta Canada, Stony Plain AB

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, Well I’m Looking for Help For My Father, Hes In Custody & i agave No Idea If She Was sable To Contact A Lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just Need Help right Away

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/21/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

How do you know your father is in custody. Who is the she you were not sure contacted a lawyer?

Have you spoken to him.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!