My son goes to school in canada for hockey and he is 13.

Customer Question
Good morning My son goes...
Good morning My son goes to school in canada for hockey and he is 13. When we went to get his study permit, they revoked my nexus and told me I could not go to canada because of pending charges
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I have my final court appearance today where I will be getting a disorderly conduct. I was told by the border to bring my court dispositon when I get them to get back in. Will I get my status back today so I can get my son for the holidays? My criminal attorney said yes
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: New York
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that it really
Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: Canada Law
11/21/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 20 days ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Are you saying you will be convicted of this offence?

Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 19 days ago

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor