Just wanna know if its legal to buy a sex doll from China to…

Customer Question
Hello just wanna know...

Hello just wanna know if its legal to buy a sex doll from China to Canada cuz its being held by customs

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Manitoba

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, i think they did not know the parcel has the doll inside they just asked for receipt and information about whatever inside the box

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That's it, i just want to know if its legal or not

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/21/2017
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello, thank you for the question.

I'm sure they've seen a sex doll before, they are getting popular enough to not be a surprise to anyone anymore. But they might still want to know more about it.

Can you describe the doll? Got a link to the model type? How is it "dressed"? What did it cost and what is the claimed value of the package?

I'm still here if you wish to discuss your import matter.