I found medical records of mine from when we were posted to…

Customer Question
I found medical records...

I found medical records of mine from when we were posted to Germany. These records show that I was molested and it was documented by the doctors. This was back in 1962-65 ish. My question is do I have a case against the military for not protecting me?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

We were posted to Germany with the Canadian black watch regiment

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was a young child, and they never protected me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Lawyer: DrOlivia-JD-MD,
 replied 7 months ago
DrOlivia-JD-MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. I'm sorry, I don't follow... you were a young child or you were serving in the military?

My dad was in the military , I was a young child
Lawyer: DrOlivia-JD-MD,
 replied 7 months ago

I am going to release your question to our Canadian attorneys.

Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

I am sorry to hear this.

Are you saying you were molested by someone in the military?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

I was molested by my dad and his friends

Were the medical records the records of the military so you saw a doctor employed by the military?

Thanks!