Do you deal in labor board rights. My son's ex employer

Customer Question
Do you deal in...

Do you deal in labor board rights

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

My son's ex employer straight up said he didn't care

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time...He was told to get a business licence the weeks after he started......He didn't right away

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Like what

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/19/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that it sounds like your son is in a difficult situation.

But I do need to hear more of the basic facts first and then I need your specific legal question.

Thanks