I have problem with my kitchen supplier. I made contract…

I have problem with...

I have problem with my kitchen supplier. I made contract with kitchens supplier. He bring and install different and were bad kitchen cabinets. I paid him 95% but he didn't finish install everything, but he want to pay in full without install complete. Kitchen is very bad quality and not same what I order. Please let me know what I should to do.Contract price for kitchen was $ 40,oko,oo

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Ontario Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not,yet

11/19/2017
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Thank you

When did he last work on your property?

Do you know how much it will cost you to get what you are supposed to have?

Debra, Lawyer
Phone call session started

The site is having trouble placing the call. It looks like you may have used the wrong area code.

Did you mean to use 416?

Expecting lower phone call.