I am not sure you can, but I certainly have questions. Sorry…

Customer Question
I am not sure...

I am not sure you can, but I certainly have questions

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Sorry I am in Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Reported yes, filed I am not sure what you mean

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really, I have been on this search for quite awhile so it is mostly advice. I am pretty hurt

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/18/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Please provide me with the basic facts and then your specific question.

Thanks

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.Thanks!