I was rear ended in 2013. I suffer as a result with injured…

Customer Question
I was rear ended...

I was rear ended in 2013. I suffer as a result with injured back and some lingering concussion. My insurance State Farm assessed me a lot and denied all recommended treatment. Drivers insurance is pounding my situation on my past health history. Claiming car accident was too small. My Laywer is saying yes we have a case but has not done much to fight it. Now he is threatening with bills and exepenses. So I lost 2 years of income and medical bills and I still owe money? How can I fix this situation? I have some medical support yet some Laywer failed to get it done. I am told by one of the assessing doctors that my case is not done well. Honestly I have been under water with concussion symptoms and only now starting to think what's wrong with this

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Ontario

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

Yes I have to check what exactly though. We had one mediation where my Laywer stayed quiet. Other lawyers pounded my health history and offered 0

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not sure. A bit lost and uneducated to know what's important

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Canada Law
I need to know who can investigate this case? Attorney general? Upper law Canada. I need specific answers here not general otherwise I am cancelling my order. I need to talk live. My number in Europe is + 370 616 34 413 if you do not talk live please cancel my request
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/18/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I asked the site to cancel but this was reopened.

Calls cannot be placed through to Europe.

Please ask the site to process a refund. I am sorry I did try to get this done for you.

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor