In need of a lawyer for a first time DUI. Canada. Tried with…

Customer Question
In need of a...

In need of a lawyer for a first time DUI

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Tried with legal aid but just found out my inlay got declined in law *

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How much will it cost after the 5$ charge or 50 something$

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Criminal Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Ok one more question

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/18/2017
Lawyer: CaptanLaw, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
CaptanLaw
CaptanLaw, Lawyer

Hello

I'm a criminal defence lawyer. Are you looking for an answer regarding your DUI, or are you still sorting out the payment process with the website moderator?

I am looking for a lawyer to help with the case and I have payed already

Alright- are you aware of how this site works?

We are independent lawyers (I'm a criminal lawyer in Ontario) who answer questions posed by individuals facing legal issues, like yourself. So, you'll need to ask a specific question about the DUI case you are facing. We cannot represent you during court, etc, but can assist with general legal questions on this forum. So, let me know what you'd like to know about the case.

It's 8:30pm right now. I am finishing work at the moment, and will get back to you tomorrow with an response.