I am in bankruptcy for 8 months now and i need help to get…

Customer Question
I am in bankruptcy...

I am in bankruptcy for 8 months now and i need help to get out of it

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?

Im in canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed in civil court? If so, what?

I think bankruptcy did I'm not sure

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was supposed to be released but they put on another 12 months

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/18/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Why is the discharge being delayed for one year?

What information do you need from me?

Can you help fight it ? I made $5000 dollars to much

I can only provide legal information. I cannot act for you.

I can suggest how to find a lawyer in your province if you let me know what province you live in.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!