I am a victim of scam. Do you have any associate in Calgary

I am a victim of...
I am a victim of scam.
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: Do you have any associate in Calgary I can refer to directly
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: It is a case that is started on Nov,27, 2017 with a recorded message from CRA that I am charged with fraud and contact the provided number immediately. The number seems to be CRA number but it is not a true one after I went to police, but it was too late. I lost almost all of my saving.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
It is started on NOV,27,2017 with a recorded message came to my cell phone from CRA that there is a case of fraud against me and I have to contact the provided number immediately. I made contact on Monday Nov,30,2017 which seems to be CRA number but it wasn't after I went to police, which it was too late . I lost almost all my saving.
11/17/2017
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Are you saying you gave these people money?

Debra, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
It was so intimidating and manipulating, and they say they have a court warrant to come and arrest me otherwise to pay my debut and also charges of the lawyer. and they said the charge of the lawyer is tax benefit and will return back to me.
I know sound is very silly but it was so real that I believe the whole scenario.
I received a letter from CRA on Wednesday, 2nd 2017 that warn me my personal information is exposed by employee fault. personal information like name , family name, address, phones, . the send the letter on OCT, 31,2017. I spoke with them. they said the case is coincidental. but I don't think so.
Phone call session started

I believe there is a problem with the site's call system right now.

What is a coincidence is that two days ago I got this same call on my cell phone. I knew it was a scam. The CRA never calls to make demands and they sure do not leave messages.

And no warrant would be issued for your arrest.

This is actually a well known scam. I got a similar call last year.

The CRA has no involvement in this and won't be able to help you.

The only hope you have is that the police find them so going to the police was your best and sadly only step to take.

I wish I had better news.

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Thanks Debora

You are very welcome. I am truly saddened this happened to you.

Debra, Lawyer