My question is i got pulled over just find out my licence…

Customer Question
My question is i...

My question is i got pulled over just find out my licence was suspended also my insurance registration was expire a few days prior am looking for someone to represent me

Lawyer's Assistant: License regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?

Am from toronto but it happened near Cornwall

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Yes i have my court date on 21st

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My car got towed in the area i didn't go get it yet

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/16/2017
Lawyer: CaptanLaw, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
CaptanLaw
CaptanLaw, Lawyer

Hello

I'm a lawyer who can try and assist with your inquiry. Do you have any specific questions about the 2 Highway Traffic Act tickets you received? Or are you just looking for a lawyer to represent you in court. If you are looking for representation, I can can give you some pointers on finding one, but all we can do on this forum is provide you with legal information - not representation.

Let me know!