I got fraud-ed with a time share. supposedly the offender…

Customer Question
I got fraud-ed with...

I got fraud-ed with a time share. supposedly the offender got convicted in the supreme court of mexico. A lawyer with Instituto Ferder explains that if I send $3135.88 U.S. filing fee to him the court will then issue a payment to me of $28508.04 U.S. The court faxed me the Sentencia Definitiva Dictada. How can confirm I'm not being frauded agaid

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Mexico City I am told. I am told Supreme court of Cuauhtemoc

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

What do you mean by manufacturer. I was frauded by sending money to sell the time share and I repetedly sent money to the closing company.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/15/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Have you spoken to the Mexican government? If not I can explain how.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!