I got fraud-ed with a time share. supposedly the offender

Customer Question
got convicted in the supreme...
I got fraud-ed with a time share. supposedly the offender got convicted in the supreme court of mexico. A lawyer with Instituto Ferder explains that if I send $3135.88 U.S. filing fee to him the court will then issue a payment to me of $28508.04 U.S. The court faxed me the Sentencia Definitiva Dictada. How can confirm I'm not being frauded agaid
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Mexico City I am told. I am told Supreme court of Cuauhtemoc
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: What do you mean by manufacturer. I was frauded by sending money to sell the time share and I repetedly sent money to the closing company.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Canada Law
11/15/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 29 days ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Have you spoken to the Mexican government? If not I can explain how.

Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 27 days ago

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor