Would an incident of consensual sex play between fourteen…

Customer Question
would an incident of consensual...
would an incident of consensual sex play between fourteen year olds be actionable.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/14/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Debra, Lawyer
I am sorry to hear that you are concerned.Are you asking if one of these children can be charged?
this occurred 50 some years ago tho so would this be dealt with under lawin effect then ?
hello , waiting for answer.
hello, seem to have lost chat, do u have an answer for me?
I don’t know what happened but I could not access the post.Is one person saying it was non consensual at wants to call the police?
Lawyer: veniza-cssm,
 replied 8 months ago
veniza-cssm
Dear Customer: We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/canada-law/asyct-incident-consensual-sex-play-fourteen.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.