Just how secure and discrete is this service? Canada?

Customer Question
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/14/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Debra, Lawyer
Your personal information is not revealed to anyone including the expert. There is no solicitor client privilege because you are not my client.Do you wish to go ahead?If so, please set out the basic facts and then your specific question. Only then will I know if I can answer it.
Ok thank you I'll get in touch with you if I feel comfortable with moving forward
Ok
We can close this thread for now.

I don't work for the site. I cannot close anything. Please speak to customer service.

I mean you have answered my question
Ok
Why are you leaving this question open. I am finished with you.