Are there different types of drivers tests? I do not have a…

Customer Question
Are there different types...

Are there different types of drivers tests?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

I do not have a citation

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

No. I asked for a memory test since my mom and 1 brother have Alzheimer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They brought a team of 6 people and said that I could lose my license. My husband was with me and was very angry as I was and I did not take the test . 3 months later I had a drs. appt and was given a choice of taking the memory test or a drivers test which would cost $800. Is there such a test?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/14/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Where are you located?

Canada

I am sorry. I meant which province.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!