Citizen and worked in usa on work permit and found I was set…

Customer Question
My name is***** am...

My name is***** am Canadian citizen and worked in usa on work permit and found I was set up in 2009 nov to work in Michigan by parent company LtC global CIO who send me against recently purchased bankrupt company UIG then I kept getting framed setup allegations of sexual harrament for no reasons then I moved on since they don't want me but I got slander in 2012 in canada then 2013 in Canada then 2016 again working at Tmobile then in 2017 in canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

2009 nov to 2011 march Michigan.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

2011 march to 2012 April washington state

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I got late filing human rights complain

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Then I have been looking for lawyer went to many but no evidence I called and email manager Tmobile Bellevue wa and she said I am unaware of anything happening. She actually called my precious employer without my consent using google and HR margaret finch from problem company UIg bad mouthed against me. Same thing happen in 2017 in canada but no evidence everyone ignores what happen
I have proof of taking meds since 2010 in usa and Canada But slander has been going on and I keep saying to cio sukhjit bassi or VP Steven hensley of parent company both ignore. And sukhjit bassi in 2013 send cops to my house complaining false I am a threat to him and I called him to give references but he didn't give any since he promised in 2012 to sing this termination letter I will get you job and I should not talk to anyone what happen during my work at UIG. I was not welcome rather hated discriminated badly
I think it's better to talk since there is so much
11/14/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Are you saying you were discriminated against this past year in Canada? What province are you in?

What is your specific question please?

in 2017 April in province of British Columbia

And is it in BC that you tried to file a complaint of discrimination?

I am filing today with human rights

OK

So what is your question then?

Sure you can call me but not now sometime later today.

It is not me that is asking for the call. The site is offering this.

I just need to know what your question is so that I can answer it.

My question is what To do now to get justice ? This was I keep slandering j keep loosing job. And this is all due to bad people taking revenge of me since from my employment in UIG bankrupt company in Michigan HR Margaret finch bad mouthing me.

But is this because of your race, religion etc?

race religion and sex (male) as well. Some ladies kept making false behind my back and others commented me. When I reported to sukhjit bassi cio of ltc global who hired me. He said many others also have sexual harassment cases against them. Nothing happen. Everything is good. Neither I touch or flirt or said anything to anyone doesn't matter male or female. Neither I stolen or removed any cable or inventory from workplace without persmission. It was my job to move upgrade migrate. I never even thrown anything in garbage. What ever inventory I used for work I had it on inventory sheet and returned it except blackberry cable and cover which I lost it but without even listening behind my back I got blamed on future jobs. All because of some wanted to ruin me and then if I talk to management they don't help. They just protected themselves

If you believe that there are co-workers that are harassing you and bullying you and making false accusations because of your race, religion and gender and you've gone to your employer who says that this is nothing and won't help you then you are correct in deciding to file a complain with the human rights commission.

In your complaint you must be sure to show that this is because of your race, religion and gender. Say that clearly and explain what is happening at work and how you've tried to get help from your employer who will not help.

Does that make sense and help as a starting point?

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?

sure i already know to do that but this doesnt help me i already went to a lawyer as well. He said get reasons for you to let go. So i email my employers to ask what my previous employer has been bad mouthing me against me in writing. I already know since it has been commented on me. They said nothing happened. Then lawyer since we dont have any evidence so cant proceed.