My home is 3 days past the 20 day period. how before we have…

Customer Question
My home is 3...

My home is 3 days past the 20 day period . how long before we have to leave the longest and the shortest?:(

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Sorry its ontario (Sarnia)

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

They have just finished the 20 day period however we were unable to secure council

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We tried to pay off the entire owing prior to anything being started

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.what are you referring to
not sure that this is working? what am I suposed to do just wanted to find out how long we have after the writ is finished till police removal
11/14/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I don't know what you mean just yet.

Do you mean you were served with a claim and did not reply in the 20 days?

Is this a foreclosure?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!