My boyfriend is cheat at work place w a married woman. I…

Customer Question
My boyfriend is cheat...

My boyfriend is cheat at work place w a married woman

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has your boyfriend taken? Has he filed any papers in family court?

I just found about last nights

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state is he in?

Bradford Ontario

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

If I go to my boss about this, those it help me or not

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/11/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

What are you hoping to achieve? I need to gain a bit of a better understanding of your goals to know if this could help you.

Thanks