I am very stressful situation my tenant break the lease and…

Customer Question
I am very stressful...

I am very stressful situation my tenant break the lease and also filling a lawsuit for dicrimation

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Montreal

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

What happen the hot water broke they reported only 3 day after it happen

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am being sued for dicrimating the tenant nationality

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/11/2017
Lawyer: nyclawyer,
 replied 8 months ago
nyclawyer
Tenant would have to prove it and court will dismiss where lack any evidence.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
the tenant want to leave and send me a letter to sign break the lease
and if i don t sign take me to court for that i phyically assault him i verbally aggression
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

I am sorry to hear this.

Your question has appeared on the Canada law list. It was previously answered by a lawyer in the US. Please disregard their answer.

Would you like to go ahead now with me?

You opted me out and then back in it seems.

I really need to know if you want me to go ahead before I know what to do hear.

Thanks

This question is now back on my open list. Does this mean you want to go ahead with me now? I am very happy to assist you.