Is national federal holdings a legitimate company? Canada…

Customer Question
Is national federal holdings...

Is national federal holdings a legitimate company?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Canada edmonton alberta

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think I have been scammed

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello, thank you for the question.

Can you tell me more about what happened?

There is so much to this selling of timeshare. I have been in contact with them all yr. It sounded so legit, talk mostly with fellow Simon Santori. Talked to him last Nov. 9. My money seemed to be finally released after all the goings on. Friday Nov. 10, cud not get thru to their phones. Emailed him to call me. Their phones were answered as we are currently assisting other callers all day. So then I started to think why wud he not call me and answer me.

So where do things stand now?

Do they have an office near you, or was this all done over phone / internet?

I do want to talk to you but I cannot do it today. I should be able to do it tomorrow aft.

That's the site asking, I don't do phone calls anyway.

Have you sent them any money? How much, and what for?