Am from. I represent del's Avenue company limited i Ghana.

Customer Question
Good day,am Richard from ...

Good day,am Richard from

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

I represent del's Avenue company limited i Ghana

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

We are into travel,tour labour recruitment study aboard etc we need an immigration lawyer that we can deal with in canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Customer:

we are looking for the contact of an immigration lawyer to work with as company in ghana

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
11/10/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

The lawyers on this site cannot act for you.

I can explain how you can find a good immigration lawyer to retain.

If you want to go ahead please let me know what province you want the lawyer to be in and if not please just ask the site for a refund.

i want a lawyer in Calgary Alberta

What you can do to find a lawyer is one of the following things.

You can contact the Law Society and use their Lawyer Referral Service. You will be given the name of a lawyer and can consult with the lawyer and the first half hour will be free.

The number is:

***-***-**** in Calgary

Or you can check on a site called lexpert. This is a legal directory of leading lawyers and law firms throughout Canada and is well-respected by the legal community.

Here's the link to their website:

http://www.lexpert.ca/directory/find-lawyers-or-law-firms/

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?

Debra, Lawyer