Holle I would like to talk to a lawer. Bc. None. How much…

Customer Question
Holle I would like...

Holle I would like to talk to a lawer

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Bc

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How much does it cost

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

I would like to chat where you get 30 minutes for 25$

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/9/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

This is not the lawyer referral service system. I know you can see or speak to a lawyer through that service for $25.

This is a site that charges more than this.

If you are content to pay the charges then let me know and I can go ahead now with you. If not please ask for a refund and use the referral service.