How can I change or sue an attorney I feel has lied in

Customer Question
regard to my case? the...
How can I change or sue an attorney I feel has lied in regard to my case? the social workers and supervision workers are always writing down lies and speaking lies in the reports.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/7/2017
Lawyer: nyclawyer,
 replied 9 months ago
nyclawyer
On review of your facts, you have a good case.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Lawyer often has insurance to cover and pay. By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Lawyer: nyclawyer,
 replied 9 months ago
Awaiting your reply, thank you!