I had service tresspass ontp. In quebec( gatineau) A service…

Customer Question
I had service tresspass...

I had service tresspass ontp

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

In quebec( gatineau)

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

A service person trespassed onto our porperty. did not get consent from my wife. she runs a daycare from our home. The service guy was rude and told her to learn to speak french.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No i trying to see if there is a case here

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/21/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Was the service person from a utility company?

Were they working outside?

They working on the neighbours Bell services, and had to go into our backyard fininsh job.

Then this is not considered to be trespassing.

There are easements for utilities and by-laws that protect utility service providers. They do not need consent to enter anyone's private property to access their lines.

I am sorry this is not the answer you were hoping to hear.

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?