My divorce was granted inon November 6 2015. my ex husband,

Customer Question
My divorce was granted...

My divorce was granted inon November 6 2015. my ex husband, now remarried, tod lies in order to get the divorce "severed from corollary relief". My "Legal Aid" lawyer, did not argue the point. So, he got it. I believed his medical story, but, not as serious, as he made it look. there were other

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Canada.There was other misinformation in his affidavit.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Legal Aid refuses to assist.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

If this is not free advice, I can't afford it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/19/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry. I just saw you don't want to go ahead as it is not free.

Please ask the site for a refund.