I've had words with you before regarding not getting a

Hello So I've had words with...
Hello
So I've had words with you before regarding not getting a promotion in a simple factory job building robots.
My question now stands at this
I was told I couldn't be considered for the job solely on my attendance, and had nothing to do with my skill and ability which was far more then any others that applied.
I asked for this in writing, which was given with supervisors signature.
You see debra, the company knows and works with me as I care for my father who has dementia, they've accomodated me for 1.4 years and never 1 x mentioned to me about my attendance (missing 23 days in 1.4 years) so after I meet with head HR they tell me there was more reasons then just my attendance and then revelead so many nonsense claims and verbal and written warnings that I never knew I had gotten or received copies of.
My point and I feel Iam correct is they have violated my right as an employee and human as they accomodated me for 1.4 years then all of a sudden will not for a new position.- i have the paper signed by supervisor stating only reason was denied was attendance.Now then tell me there's other issues. Well they told me with a letter singed by supervisor only reason was attendance..Hope I explained this properly.
10/13/2017
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I do remember your situation well.

It sounds like you are being discriminated against as we discussed. They are worried you will file a complaint so they are making up other reasons.

They can accommodate you and will not. That is simply discrimination.

Ok.
I've also contacted the companies ombudsmen. She has stated as long as they are following policy and procedure then there's no fault on there part. However I see it as this ombudsmand is on the company payroll so would she be siding with them...
As for attendance related issues we have a call in line and sometimes I've called in and said sick so can be paid with company sick days, others days I've explained because of my care for my father.
They said "why did you not say to us every time the reason why was your father and not say sick" .
I explained because I wished to get paid my sick days and when I ran out of paid sick days I decided it was best to at least be forth coming as per my orginal conversation with them 1.4 years ago and many times through out.I feel strongly to contact the humans right tribunal.
However should i also get a lawyer I. Retianer or 1 thing at a time first.Thank you

You don't need a lawyer if you are going to complain to the Human Rights Tribunal.

But a lawyer to process my mistreatment or do I need follow tribunal. ?

You can either sue or file a complaint but not both.

And the Tribunal are the experts in discrimination so you will likely do better there.

Debra, Lawyer
Hooefully this is last mesh to you and thank you for advice.
I have a meeting with the factory manager of all operations this coming week as part of policy and procedure in our hand book for internal issues.
So before I file a human rights complaint which I'm sure I will.
What would I demonstrate and bring forward to the CEO. Just simply that I have a discussion form signed by my supervisor stating I was not considered because of my attendance? Or should I word it differntly.Thank you in advance

I think you should say that you have been given some accommodations because of your family situation but now you have learned that not only does it seem that they are not willing to accommodate you further but are actually holding these accommodations against you and that you hope they reconsider as this is a case of discrimination otherwise.

Hello and just a report back
Met with plant manager which was to be alone and with a commity member for note taking .
However an hr rep pushed his way in.
Anyways
I stated my issue on accomdation and they said " because you didn't sit down with us to find a solution we cannot have known the severity"
I replied " I told my supervisor when I started and many times after"
They claim I lied on my call insThoughts please

Well, they are being dishonest of course. The supervisor failed to protect you.

If they don't give you what you want I suggest filing a complaint with the Human Rights Tribunal.

so hello again...
my case is on going and not sure your Remeber it but can read above..
i files for ombudsman and HRT. they are working on issue.New issue
I made a work refusal for unsafe work 2 days ago and contacted the MOL for stage 2. have confirmation number from MOL and company is aware.
multiple training issues in New robots without proper training.
ventilation issues in chemical rooms etc.
also my company is now mandating us to work 48hrs min per week, what are my options to this as I work 4am shifts mom to Friday so if they book me a different shift Saturday I lose my 1 day off.
could you please advise me some push back

This is a new issue and so I am not permitted to answer on this post.

Please start a new post and I will happily answer.

oh ok sorry didn't know. I'm new to this here

That's OK.

I just have to be sure that I don't break the rules myself!

ok just driving and will start new question of i pay for call do you send a email of chat also

You can start a new post and then ask for the call from there.

But there is no transcripts of the call.

New post and paid up sorry

The question is on the US law list.

I have asked the site in two different ways to move it over so hopefully one request will be answered soon.

Thanks

Debra, Lawyer