I was attack bye a bouncer and suffered injuries..was not…

Customer Question
I was attack bye...

I was attack bye a bouncer and suffered injuries..was not drinking at all what should l do?

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the injury take place? And do you have medical records or other documentation?

Happen a couple hours ago.. have pictures

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

No.. don't know if l should go to the doctor or talk to a lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything it was around 11:53 tonight kind of in shock. My throat hurts he choked me

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
10/7/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Did you call the police?