I was accussed of a crime an. I was accussed of a crime, my…

Customer Question
Hi I was accussed...

Hi I was accussed of a crime an

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Hi I was accussed of a crime, my employer suspended me with pay,said i was allowed back to work on the out come of the RCMP report. I was cleared recieved a email welcome back went into a meeting to see when i resumed work now employer wants to do their own investation and im still suspended

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is this free

Lawyer's Assistant: The Criminal Lawyers require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

Umh thats ok i will look else where thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Canada Law
10/6/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Are you in a union?

How long have you worked there for?

Are you still receiving pay while under suspension?